01 July 2013

Still here

Have you missed me?  It's been nearly two months since I've posted here, and I've seriously considered giving it up all together.  What brought me back?  The last couple of weeks I've had thoughts of, "I should blog that!"  So here I am.

In my absence I spent an excessive amount of time on end of year school activities  and also got my photography website up and running.  I'm pretty much in love with it.  See here.

We are now enjoying our summer, especially the pool.  If we could just stop these crazy thunderstorms and flash floods!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

It's been a really long time since I've blogged as well and I'd like to blame it all on being too busy, which isn't completely untrue, but really it's just that I haven't made it a priority. Like you, thoughts of "I should blog about that!" have crossed my mind a lot recently as well so here's to it, eh. The photography website looks great!

Rachel said...

I am glad you are back!

Dan & Staci said...

Your website looks awesome Carrie! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails