29 January 2013

First trip to Philly

Confession:  Sometimes I think I blogged something, but then I realize I only shared it on Instagram.  Oops.  So, here's an outing I shared on Instagram originally.

One Friday in December the kids had no school, so we decided to trek to Center City Philadelphia for the first time.
No school, (Happy Hanukkah) so we took the train to Philly for the first time.

And Lew too!



HUGE TV screen at the Comcast Center.

Crazy cool art in the Comcast Center foyer.

More Comcast Center art.


Comcast Holiday Spectacular Show.  Every hour, on the hour,
Thanksgiving through New Year's Day.  Just walk in.



Not your average cafeteria food.


Part of the view from Craig's work cafeteria...wish you could see the full 360 degrees.


They're playing "I Spy".


At the Philly Christmas Village.

Buy a heart, write a wish on it.  Proceeds benefit local
Make A Wish Foundation chapters.

The big noodle sculpture.

Christmas heaven.

The City of Brotherly Love.

Roasted nuts.  Don't mind if I do.

Chocolate covered banana on a stick?  Okay.

Christmas in Philly.

Not just in Monopoly. 

Sleeping on the commuter train.  She's so urban.

Back to our little town after a day in Philly.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Fun! I love fieldtrips!

Popcorn House said...

WOW! So fun! I am so jealous!!! Looks like you guys had a super great time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails