05 December 2012

My Publisher holiday cards

When I was in NYC in August I attended the Social Luxe Lounge party.  The second best thing about the party are the awesome sponsors (the first being the completely rad hostesses.  Allison, Jane and Marie are seriously the best.)

One of the sweet little gems in the swag bags was a voucher for My Publisher.  I was super excited to use it on holiday cards, and even more excited when they showed up.  The packaging was cute, and my favorite part was the ability to print text on the back of flat cards at no extra cost!

If you're looking for holiday cards, here are a few designs that I loved, but that didn't jive with our family photo.





Most of the cards have a few color options, so you can make the card coordinate with your photo(s).  And, they have a holiday card sale going on right now.  Bonus!


*I received a voucher that covered part of the cost for my cards this year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails