02 November 2012

Scrapbooking 101

Template by Jessica Sprague

I've decided to branch out and share with you all a little more of my hobbies.  A friend turned me on to digital scrapbooking a few years ago.  I figured if all my photos were digital, why shouldn't my scrapbooking be too?  It's also a lot less messy than paper scrapping.

I dinked around with Photoshop Elements for awhile, but decided I really wanted to learn more about what the program could do, so I started taking classes at JessicaSprague.com.  I love her.  I love her classes.  I started at the beginning and have worked through lots of classes and tutorials to build my skills.  I'll be sharing some of my favorite pages with you each Friday, until either you or I get sick of it!

2 comments:

Jenniflower said...

I love this page!! How cool is that!

carblemarble said...

Yay for info about this!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails