10 September 2012

Cody, Accounting Student

Last year I wrote a blog post about my brother-in-law that generated a comment about how interesting my family is.  I realized that it's so true!  My family is super interesting.  Each Monday I'll be interviewing a family member (or dear friend).  I hope you enjoy these Meet Me Monday posts.
Cody and his family.

Today's interview is with my brother, Cody.

Where do you live?
Northwest Arkansas

What are your hobbies or special interests?
Muscle cars (or performance), motorcycles, camping/hiking

What is your current profession?
Student of accounting,  payroll/bookkeeping account manager

What made you choose that line of work?
I'm good at it. (8 months as Mission Financial Secretary while in Brasil)

When people find out what you do, what question do they usually ask you?
"You enjoy that?"

What question do you wish they would ask?  Or, what insider information would you give them?
There are too many questions asked to have a mode and there are too many tips to give out. 

If you had it to do all over again would you choose the same thing?  Why or why not?
Considering I'm still in school, it could change, but no, I enjoy it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is a very insightful interview for me to read.

Related Posts with Thumbnails