20 August 2012

David, Contractor

Last year I wrote a blog post about my brother-in-law that generated a comment about how interesting my family is.  I realized that it's so true!  My family is super interesting.  Each Monday I'll be interviewing a family member (or dear friend).  I hope you enjoy these Meet Me Monday posts.
David with his family.




Today's interview is with my brother-in-law, David.


Where do you live?
Oklahoma


What are your hobbies or special interests?
I like the outdoors, working on cars, hanging out with my family and sports.


What is your current profession?
I'm a contractor. I contract mostly home remodels and additions.


What made you choose that line of work?
In some ways I feel like I was pushed into it because I don't have a college degree. When there is lots of work, I enjoy it. When it's slow I start to question whether I should do something else.


When people find out what you do what question do they usually ask you?
One of the most common questions is how work has been with the economy. 


What question do you wish they would ask?
I wish they would ask 'will you come work for me?' haha.


If you had it to do all over again would you choose the same thing?  Why or why not?
I probably wouldn't. I would have made sure that both my wife and I finished college. I would have gone into a field more financially stable.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails