11 April 2012

Losing what you thought you knew

Remember when they demoted Pluto? How about when they decided indigo shouldn't be in the rainbow? Why do "they" keep taking things away from us? The mnemonics I learned for the planets and the rainbow no longer work.  I can't even share that wisdom my my kids. This is serious stuff.

What will they take next? A level from the animal classification hierarchy?  A continent? One of the thirteen original colonies?

It's too much.  We must put our collective foot down.  Stop taking pieces of our knowledge away!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

We were just talking about this same thing! I miss Pluto.

Lindsey said...

I just hope they don't drop a past president. Knowing that song is one of my only tricks! I'd have to learn the state capital song or something!

Related Posts with Thumbnails