02 January 2012

Fitness Plan Re-boot

It's a new year and time to get back into my fitness plan.  I took the month of December off because I wanted to enjoy the season without feeling guilty or stressed.  Did I gain a couple of pounds?  Yes, I did.  Does it bother me?  No, it doesn't.  It was a choice I made.


My plan is unchanged, but I'll re-post it any case any of you might like to join me. (Please do, and let me know that you will be.  Then, let's keep track of each other).


DIET
I will track all food and beverages, aiming for a daily caloric intake that will allow me to lose 1 lb. per week.

EXERCISE
I will workout at least 4x week, for at least 30 minutes.  I must sweat.

OTHER
I will adopt one of Skip Hellewell's Healthy Changes each week.

REPORTING
Each Monday I will write a post reporting changes in weight and measurements.  I will also discuss my experience with the Healthy Change of the week and general observations.


THE DETAILS

Weight change from last week: N/A
Total Weight loss: 15.6 lbs
Neck measurement: no change
Waist measurement: no change

Hip measurement: no change



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails