17 January 2012

Do-over

Can I get a do-over on my fitness plan?  It's been two weeks and I admit I can't seem to get into it.  I did awesome the first five days, then Lew's birthday hit....then his birthday party.  Then my birthday, then Craig went out of town for a week....and that week included a no-school voting day, a vomiting child, snow/freezing rain, and school delays.  Excuses?  Yes.  Felt very real to me?  Also, yes.  So there you have it.  Life is like that.

So, if you're like me and have already wavered on your New Year's commitments, let's give it another go.  Fitness 2012, take 2!

3 comments:

Mrs. Organic said...

Just keep swimming. (I'm barely getting started).

La Yen said...

I just started yesterday. January 17 is the new Jan 1.

Shannon said...

The beautiful thing about earth life is that you get as many do-overs as you want until your turn is done. Take as many as you need, just don't stop using them when you need them! Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails