12 December 2011

Fitness Report

Last week I didn't check in with my fitness report.  To be honest, Monday came and went and I completely spaced weighing in or writing my post.  And now here it is, another Monday and I find myself remembering what I should do.....but I'm not going to.

I'm giving myself the gift of taking the month of December off.  This does NOT mean I will be eating uncontrollably, but rather I will be enjoying the treats of the season (within reason) and starting anew in January.  I'm also hoping this break will let my body get used to my current weight (I've lost just shy of 20 lbs in 5 months folks!), and then it will be ready to start losing again when I kick into gear.

So there it is.  But, stay tuned in January--I always get a good start with a new year.

2 comments:

Popcorn House said...

Great plan! I will join you in January. I think it is important to just relax and enjoy the holiday season (within reason!). No need to feel deprived and then binging right?

LuLu said...

Good for you! December is a very busy and distracting month. It's super hard to keep motivated and focused. Just enjoy the season :-) And congrats on the 20lb. loss!

Related Posts with Thumbnails