30 November 2011

NaBloPoMo

It's the last day of November, and I have successfully participated in NaBloPoMo.  As Halloween slipped away into November I had no intentions of posting on my blog every day.  I have friends who have been doing NaBloPoMo in the past, and I always told myself, "There's no way you can do that.  You don't have enough to say that anyone would want to hear."  But this year, after the first week of November I realized that I had been posting every day and would give it a whirl.

There have been days when my mind had to stretch and reach for something to post.  There have been times when I had posts lined up for the next several days.  There were even a couple of posts that, in the past, I had not been gutsy enough to share with the world.  It was a good month.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails