07 November 2011

Fitness Report, Week9

DIET
I didn't even attempt.  I obviously need to get back on this.  This week--I'm doing it.

EXERCISE

On day.  Blah.

HEALTHY CHANGE

Eat bread with more fiber than sugar.  That's not as easy as you might think.  Take a look at Skip's posts on the topic.  And, we don't have the all same brands in the East that he talks about.  But, I did okay because I didn't eat bread-- I used Lavash Bread this week.  It did reinforce to me that I need to get back to baking my own bread.  I haven't done it for a while, but I like being able to control what goes into it.


GENERAL
I haven't been motivated the last few weeks.  I'm too easily swayed by challenges-- "Oh, it's our third snow day in a row?  I guess I won't exercise again."  Bah!  I can do better than that.

THE DETAILS

Weight change from last week: +.2 lbs
Total Weight loss: 8.2 lbs
Neck measurement: no change
Waist measurement: no change

Hip measurement: no change



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails