14 November 2011

Fitness Report, Week 10

DIET
I was on the road several days this week, so I didn't faithfully log.  However, I did try to keep a running estimate in my head.

EXERCISE

One day, but it was a big day.

HEALTHY CHANGE

I love the idea of eating foods, especially antioxidant rich ones, in their season.  And, eating berries--yum!  In the past I didn't buy a lot of berries.  I grew up in an agricultural area where it was affordable to "you-pick" most fruits.  In addition, blackberries, plums and apples grew, unattended, on our ranch.  When I see the berry prices I get lightheaded.  Last year I finally accepted the mantra "buy what you like to eat because it's cheaper than eating out."  Since then I have been buying lots of berries.  Yum!  Love them.  I am obsessed with raspberries right now.

GENERAL
My mom was in town last week and we were constantly running around, sightseeing.  I've been tired and out of my normal routine.  I'm hoping to settle back into things this week.

THE DETAILS

Weight change from last week: -.6 lbs
Total Weight loss: 8.8 lbs
Neck measurement: no change
Waist measurement: no change

Hip measurement: no change

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails