24 October 2011

Fitness Report, Week 7

DIET
I tracked really well this week until Friday.  Both Craig and I are battling the flu.  Craig has it pretty bad, and I'm working hard to keep it at a minimum.


EXERCISE
Four days.


HEALTHY CHANGE

Healthy Change #7 had me calculate the pounds of fresh vegetables required to feed my family for a week.  I did that, then added up how much I actually bought.  I only had 41% of the recommended amount.  We do supplement with frozen veggies, but not enough to make up the other 59%.  This is definitely and area for me to continue working on.


GENERAL
Despite the flu, I'm still feeling pretty good overall.  This week I noticed that I completed task, which had previously made my back ache, without any pain.  That's an improvement.


THE DETAILS
Weight change from last week: -.6 lbs
Total Weight loss: 8.6 lbs
Neck measurement: no change
Waist measurement: no change

Hip measurement: no change

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails