17 October 2011

Fitness Report, Week 6

DIET
I failed to track my food a few days this week and it showed on the scale.  This week I'm recommitting myself to faithful tracking.

EXERCISE
Four days.  Hurray!  But, I've noticed that the same exercise that used to work up a good sweat isn't really doing that any more.  I need to up my intensity level to get the same work out.


HEALTHY CHANGE

Healthy Change #6 was another easy one.  As I've mentioned before, I don't have any trouble staying away from soda.  I've never drunk coffee or tea.  Juice is also a special treat around here, so that leaves milk and water.  I used to drink lots of milk with everything, but in the last couple years I've cut my serving size in half at meal times.  Now I'm drinking water with meals too, and only occasionally having a glass of milk.

GENERAL
Yesterday I put on a skirt that fit better than when I bought it.  Now that it's cooler here and I'm starting to wear more warm clothing I'm discovering that my shape is changing.  The change seems slow to me since I'm in my body every day, but when I put on the clothing that I wore last winter I can definitely see and feel a difference.


THE DETAILS
Weight change from last week: -.4 lbs
Total Weight loss: 8 lbs
Neck measurement: no change
Waist measurement: no change

Hip measurement: no change


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails