03 October 2011

Fitness Report, Week 4

DIET
This week I was very successful in sticking to my caloric intake.  I feel like it's not a big challenge, but rather something that's becoming a habit.  I stuck to my daily caloric goal and usually came in a little under.

EXERCISE
Only two days of formal exercise, but I felt like I was running around all week.  Does that count?  


HEALTHY CHANGE

Healthy Change #4 was a pleasure to work on.  Getting midday sunshine most days? Awesome.  The challenge is especially important to me because at my last physical my blood work revealed that my Vitamin D levels were low.  Not a surprise, really, knowing that I live in the region of the US that has the highest levels of Vitamin D deficiency.


I did have some challenges since we've had lots of rain here this week, but I felt like I did a good job.  The challenge will be the winter.  I'm going to have to try to overcome my aversion to sub-freezing temperatures and get out for walks any way.




GENERAL
I am so pleased with my results this week, and that motivates me to keep going for another week.  I also love that my clothing is starting to feel a little looser and I'm feeling better overall.  And, I'm just above my goal of losing 1 lb. per week.

THE DETAILS
Weight change from last week: -3.2 lbs
Total Weight loss: 4.8 lbs
Neck measurement: -.5 inches
Waist measurement: -1.0 inches
Hip measurement: no change

3 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

Congrats!!! Keep it up

Lindsey said...

You RULE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails