26 September 2011

Fitness Report, Week3

DIET
I felt like this week went better than last week, but the scale definitely didn't reflect that.  I've got to up my game on the fruits and veggies....probably didn't help that I didn't have a lot of time for grocery shopping last week.  I usually spend one afternoon each week doing the shopping.  This week I was at the school helping out four days and my kids were out of school on the fifth day.

EXERCISE
Four days!  I did it!


HEALTHY CHANGE
I enjoyed working on Healthy Change #3.  I don't like sugary breakfast cereals....with one exception (Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch.  My weakness).  When I eat cereal I usually opt for plain Cheerios or Chex.  This week I made sure I paid attention to the fiber and sugar content.  Although it's not on Skip's list, I picked up a double box of Fiber One Honey Clusters at my local warehouse club.  For a one cup serving it comes in at 13g of fiber and 6g sugar.  Not bad.


GENERAL
I am feeling good about my efforts and I'm crossing my fingers that my body will kick into gear.  Since I've been up the last two weeks I'm behind on my goal (would've hoped to be at a loss of 3 lbs at this point).  But, I'm going to keep going.

THE DETAILS
Weight change from last week: +0.8 lbs
Total Weight loss:1.6 lbs
Neck measurement: no change
Waist measurement: no change
Hip measurement: no change



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I acutally love Fiber One Honey Clusters! Before our wedding, I even convinced my body that I liked the original Fiber One. Sounds like you're doing great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails