12 September 2011

Fitness Report, Week 1

DIET
I tracked my food and drink each day this week.  I had two days where I went just a little over my target caloric intake, a couple where I was a little under.  So, overall I came in right on target.  I only had one big surprise:  I had no idea how many calories were in pasta!  Wow.  That was unexpected.

EXERCISE
I only worked out three times this week.  Each time was 30-45 minutes.  I've had a horrible cough, so I've been going a little easy because I can't breathe otherwise.  Lew hasn't started preschool yet, so I've also needed to exercise at home.  I've been doing Just Dance 2 on the Wii.

HEALTHY CHANGE
This week I tackled Healthy Change #1. I was relieved when I read that this week's challenge was to drink only 12 oz. of soda (or other sugary drinks) each week.  This was an easy one for me to start off with.  I rarely drink soda.  In fact, the only time I do is when we're on the run and grab fast food to eat.  This only happens about once a month.  From now on I'll be more aware of the drink size and probably even opt for water instead.

THE DETAILS
Weight change from last week: -2.6 lbs
Total Weight loss: 2.6 lbs
Neck measurement: no change
Waist measurement: no change
Hip measurement: no change

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails