21 June 2011

A Midsummer's Night Dream Come True

Tomorrow we are setting out for our summer adventure.  We will be staying the entire summer in the Pacific Northwest.  I am so excited I can hardly stand it.  I can't wait to be with family, to be out of the humidity, and to be around people who use the letter R properly.

Right now I need to finish packing and arranging for the five day drive. I promise pictures and posts will come.  The only thing I can't promise is that I'll want to return at the end of the summer.

2 comments:

dalene said...

Love it. And I can't tell you how insanely jealous I am. If I had a plane ticket to anywhere (within the continental US), that's where I'd be.

Enjoy!

(But I did giggle a bit when you wrote how you can't wait to be out of the humidity. After being in Utah so long, the Pacific Northwest is the most humidity I know.)

Shannon said...

Have a fabulous time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails