10 November 2010

How did that happen?

I chipped a tiny corner of one of my front teeth this afternoon.  I have no idea how it happened.  I was sitting at my desk when my tongue felt something sharp.  I checked in the mirror and found that I had chipped a tooth.  I had not been eating anything, chewing anything, grinding or clenching my teeth.

I find this particularly disturbing because I have frequent dream in which my teeth break off in pieces.  They feel dry and porous, like pumus rock, and when I run my tongue over them small pieces come off until eventually I have half a molar missing.

Not quite déjà vu, but definitely disconcerting.

2 comments:

cw said...

Definitely disconcerting.

Queen Scarlett said...

I have the same dream... it freaks me out. I love my teeth...because I love to eat. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails