05 October 2010

To tweet or not to tweet

Often I have ideas for multiple posts bouncing around in my head.  I'll have an experience and I'll think, "I should blog that."  But I don't always do it.  Sometimes I forget.  Sometimes I talk myself out of it, "That's not worthy of a blog post."  And then I wonder if I should start tweeting because often it's just a little something.  Like this:

Elder Ballard mentioned in his General Conference address that there are some places where more people die from prescription drug overdoses than from car accidents.  That's here--the state I live in.  I listened to an NPR show on it two days before.


But then I decide that no one wants to hear the things I file away into my "gee whiz collection".

6 comments:

~j. said...

Do it.

We're waiting for you.

Lindsey said...

I vote you blog more often! I'd like a quick update almost as much as I like a full post.

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Queen Scarlett said...

That's all you'd have to do to make me happy. ;-)

Shannon said...

I love little posts like that- and I'd wondered where some of those places were during his talk. I'm not on Twitter, so I vote you post them here!

La Yen said...

I seriously thought that had to be hyperbole. Now I need you to tweet it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails