23 November 2009

It's so fun


The past two years I posted about our Thanksgiving relish turkey-- my favorite Thanksgiving tradition (thanks to my mother-in-law). After Thanksgiving last year I found out that two of my friends tried it:




Suzanne's turkey.



Christa's turkey.
I love variation on a theme.



Our turkey last year.

And we'll do it again this year because when I asked Dogger if he was excited for Thanksgiving he said, "I'm excited for the turkey that we get to make. With the olives."


HAPPY THANKSGIVING

4 comments:

La Yen said...

We made it last year, too, but didn't take pictures. And early this morning, I searched for your pictures so I could remember what the base was made of--what timing!

carblemarble said...

Cool!! I think I am going to make one this year, too!

Queen Scarlett said...

My oldest saw this as I was looking at it and wants to make it this year. Thanks for posting!!!

Lindsey said...

I took this to the Thanksgiving potluck at work, only I added broccoli and red peppers. I even got to borrow the original turkey head! Hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails