10 April 2009

Goosey loses a tooth

Two and a half years ago Goosey fell and hit one of her front teeth on a concrete slab. There was no immediate damage, but now that her permanent tooth has started it's descent (or however they say that in dental language), the dentist recommend extracting the tooth so that it wouldn't interfere with the new one.

BEFORE
AFTER

Goosey was fantastic at the dentist's office. The perfect patient. During the process Dr. Luis asked her how she was feeling and she said, "I feel like I'm spinning." Evidently laughing gas works well on her.

I love the missing tooth--I think little kids with gaps in their smiles are so cute!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

My two favorite looks...baby's toothless grins and the Jack-o-lantern grins of big kids! She is just too cute, no matter what!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails