20 March 2009

Things are changing

Two years, two months and one day. That's how long we've been in our house. Today we finally start remodel/updating. As I write this a guy named Dave is demoing a wall and a half. Tomorrow a new wall and pantry will be built.

I took before pictures, but I think I'll wait to post them with the after pictures so that they make more sense.

I have piles of stuff everywhere--books, coats, shoes. It's a little crazy, but I'm holding on to the vision.

Will update soon.

3 comments:

Queen Scarlett said...

How are you surviving? ;-)

dalene said...

Good luck--can't wait to see the finished project!

Shannon said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the changes. Are you taking out the wall that your piano was on? Does this mean new carpet and everything? Hope it goes well and quick!

Related Posts with Thumbnails