19 January 2009

Catching Up

I haven't blogged for a while because, well, I just didn't feel like it.   But, I'm getting back on the bandwagon.  Here's a synopsis of what I've been up to since my last post.

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY DOGGER!

He got a lot of Star Wars gifts.  Like father, like son....


OUR TRIP TO THE CAPE
High tea in our room, upon arrival.


I had cranberry tea and it was awesome.  The trifle was also amazing.


Our room. 
The staff at The Captain's House Inn were so wonderful.  
They were attentive, helpful and pleasant.  

The sun was peaking through this church steeple just right.  So pretty.


Chatham Lighthouse




Highland Light


NEW YEAR'S EVE

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY LEW!
He's getting way too big.  My baby!


SNOW, SNOW AND MORE SNOW!
I glanced out the window and couldn't believe how many birds were in our neighbors' tree.  They were eating the berries since everything else is covered by a couple feet of snow.




2 comments:

Queen Scarlett said...

First... LOVE the apron. I need to learn how to make them.

Second... I LOVE THE TEA!!! That inn is so adorable.

Third...love all the pictures. Beautiful.

Pink Posts said...

Finally!! I've been so bored without something to read on your blog! I love the pics of the birds, and your trip to the Cape sounded awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails