05 November 2008

Daylight Saving Time

I don't like the end of Daylight Saving Time.  It makes my kids get up earlier.  It's dark before 5 pm.  It has to be stressful on our bodies.  Nap time is pushed forward, and the kids are exhausted by bedtime.

I say we should either do away with it, or DST should be during the winter.  Imagine if we had just moved our clocks forward!  We would've had plenty of daylight time during the summer when it's light later, and now we'd be enjoying a 6pm sunset.

It doesn't help that I'm on the eastern edge of a time zone.  Maybe I should move to Arizona

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Not switching times is one very nice perk of living in AZ-especially if you have little ones. We'd love it if you moved there. Just remember, the don't need Daylight Saving Time because there is more than enough sunlight to go around, and in the summer there's enough for the whole country concentrated in that one state. So, you take the good with the bad!

Queen Scarlett said...

I'm not a fan of daylight saving time either. ;-)

The Lahr's said...

Youv'e been tagged and No Moving to Arizona or any where else ....
Check out my blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails