20 October 2008

All things denote there is a God


Our autumn leaves peaked this week. I'm already mourning them, and they're not even all the way gone.

They were so beautiful that I would often find myself gasping in awe. Literally. Sometimes a scene was so breathtaking that it would almost hurt to look at it because I was overwhelmed by the beauty, the majesty and the gratitude that I feel for our Heavenly Father and Savior who gave us such an amazing world. I feel their love through nature. We are blessed.

...The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator. Alma 30:44

3 comments:

Shannon said...

We miss those beautiful views. The leaves here are changing and are beautiful, but not everywhere like they are there.

Cindi said...

I feel exactly the same way, and often I am moved to tears by the sheer glory of Autumn's beauty. Hard to express in words, but you did a wonderful job describing it.

compulsive writer said...

I forgot to tell you how much I love this photo. Lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails