10 September 2007

too much information!

I have so many things I've filed away in my mind to blog about....it's just too much! So, here are a few quick ones.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Craig teaches the 10-12 year old boys in Primary. He was giving a lesson on faith, and told them that
"faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"

Boy #1: Like my faith in dragons.
Boy #2: Except dragons don't exist.
Boy #1: But I believe that they do.

Craig continues with the lesson.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goosey in the shower.

Goosey: Mom! I have powers!
Me: What?
Goosey: Look! Water is coming out my fingers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig discussing Nursery with Dogger at the dinner table.

Craig: Isn't it great to have a teacher who's so nice?
Dogger: ...ALSO she's funny!

3 comments:

carblemarble said...

hehe. Ah, I love your kids! I have powers!

~j. said...

I walked by a classroom at church the other day and heard this:

teacher: Okay, everyone, Calvin is King Benjamin and we're all his subjects. Calvin, tell us why Jesslyn is so special.

calvin: EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!

Queen Scarlett said...

I love the truths kids say.

Related Posts with Thumbnails