19 May 2006

Good for you, Lorelai!

Everyone I know is mad at Lorelai (including the YW in my ward), but I'm glad she did it.

April bugged me from the moment she showed up (if they hadn't tried to make her Rory part 2, it might have been better). And then, Luke started in with the weirdness. Perfect, understanding, reliable Luke...until April.

Luke used to "get" Lorelai. He understood her--like the whole remodeling her house instead of buying the Twickham house thing....he listened to what she meant, not what she said.

That's all over now (case in point, "postponing" the wedding). All he thinks about is April....and worse, he won't even share anything about April with Lorelai. That's right, Lorelai, his FIANCEE!!!!

And so Luke has fallen from my graces. He no longer brings little smiles to my face. Now I dread seeing a scene with him. I know that he's going to be clueless and Lorelai will be in pain.

Should Lorelai have slept with Christopher? Of course not. But let's be honest, we all know that Lorelai is reactionary--she never takes things slowly, she decides how she feels and acts on it without considering the consequences. That's Lorelai.

And so again, I say, "Good for you Lorelai!"

2 comments:

~j. said...

I'm so glad she told Luke off, as he was bugging me in the same ways (and April is such a tool), but I still don't like what she did. Is it her style? Sure. She should have more clearly broken it off first.

AzĂșcar said...

I totally agree with you cabesh, totally.

Related Posts with Thumbnails